Johanna Leia Wiki
Johanna Leia is an American model, entrepreneur, reality TV star, and social media influencer. She was born on February 19, 1981, in LA, California. She is the mother of two children, Amari Bailey and Savvy, from a previous relationship with former NFL player Aaron Bailey. Johanna Leia is 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 177 centimeters.
Leia began her modeling career in her early twenties. She has worked with a number of major modeling agencies, including Ford Models and Wilhelmina Models.
In 2017, Leia appeared in the reality TV series Bringing Up Ballers. The show followed the lives of five mothers of young basketball players. Leia’s son, Amari, was a star player on the show.
Leia is also a successful entrepreneur. She has her own clothing line, Leia’s Closet, and she is also the founder of a youth basketball camp, Superstar.
Leia is a popular figure on social media. She has over 220,000 followers on Instagram. She uses her platform to share her life with her fans, including her modeling career, her children, and her business ventures.
In 2021, Leia was romantically linked to rapper Drake. The two were seen together on several occasions, but they eventually broke up.
Leia is a strong, independent woman who is successful in both her personal and professional life. She is an inspiration to many women, and she is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Here are some of Johanna Leia’s notable achievements:
- Appeared in the reality TV series Bringing Up Ballers
- Launched her own clothing line, Leia’s Closet
- Founded a youth basketball camp, Superstar
- Over 220,000 followers on Instagram
- Romantically linked to rapper Drake
Johanna Leia is a talented and successful woman who is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come.
Johanna Leia Net Worth
Johanna Leia’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. She has earned most of her income from modeling, ambassadorial contracts, and reality TV.
Here are some of the sources of Johanna Leia’s net worth:
- Modeling: Leia has worked with a number of major modeling agencies, including Ford Models and Wilhelmina Models.
- Ambassadorial contracts: Leia has signed endorsement deals with a number of brands, including Fashion Nova and Nike.
- Reality TV: Leia appeared in the reality TV series Bringing Up Ballers. The show followed the lives of five mothers of young basketball players. Leia’s son, Amari, was a star player on the show.
- Business ventures: Leia has her own clothing line, Leia’s Closet, and she is also the founder of a youth basketball camp, Superstar.
Johanna Leia is a successful and talented woman who is sure to continue to earn more money in the years to come.
Johanna Leia Son and Daughter
ohanna Leia has two children, a son named Amari Bailey and a daughter named Savvy.
Amari Bailey is a 17-year-old basketball player who is committed to play for the University of California, Los Angeles. He is considered to be one of the top high school basketball players in the country.
Savvy is a 14-year-old girl who is interested in playing football.
Johanna Leia is a single mother who raises her children on her own. She is a strong and independent woman who is determined to give her children the best possible life.
Here are some of the things that Johanna Leia does to raise her children:
- She is always there for her children, both emotionally and physically.
- She teaches her children the importance of hard work and determination.
- She instills in her children a sense of confidence and self-worth.
Johanna Leia is a great mother who is raising her children to be successful and well-rounded individuals.