John Benjamin Hickey Wiki
Table of Contents
John Benjamin Hickey is an American actor known for his versatile and accomplished career in film, television, and theater. Born on June 25, 1963, in Plano, Texas, he has established himself as a respected and talented actor in the entertainment industry.
Hickey began his acting journey by studying theater at Texas State University. Afterward, he honed his craft at the Juilliard School in New York City, where he received formal training in acting. His dedication and talent soon led to opportunities in both theater and film.
In addition to his theater success, Hickey has made significant contributions to film and television. He appeared in a variety of movies, including “The Bone Collector” (1999), “The Anniversary Party” (2001), and “Flags of Our Fathers” (2006). His work in television is equally notable, with memorable roles in series like “The Big C” (2010-2013), “Manhattan” (2014-2015), and “The Good Wife” (2015-2016). One of his most prominent roles came in the critically acclaimed limited series “The Big C,” for which he received an Emmy Award nomination.
John Benjamin Hickey’s talent and dedication to his craft have earned him recognition and respect from both critics and audiences. He has consistently delivered compelling performances across various mediums, showcasing his versatility as an actor. His enduring presence in the entertainment industry continues to solidify his status as a respected figure in American acting.
John Benjamin Hickey Movies and TV Shows
John Benjamin Hickey has appeared in a range of movies and television shows throughout his career. Here’s a selection of some of his notable work in both mediums:
- The Bone Collector (1999) – Hickey played the role of a police officer in this thriller, starring Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie.
- The Anniversary Party (2001) – He had a significant role in this independent film that explored the complexities of relationships and featured a star-studded cast.
- Flags of Our Fathers (2006) – Hickey appeared in Clint Eastwood’s war drama, which depicted the story behind the famous flag-raising at Iwo Jima during World War II.
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) – He had a supporting role in this action-packed sequel to the popular Transformers franchise.
- Pitch Perfect (2012) – Hickey made a cameo appearance in this musical comedy about a college a cappella group.
- The Big C (2010-2013) – Hickey played the role of Sean Tolkey, the brother of the main character, in this dramedy series about a woman dealing with cancer. His performance earned him critical acclaim.
- Manhattan (2014-2015) – He starred as Frank Winter in this historical drama series set during the Manhattan Project, which developed the atomic bomb during World War II.
- The Good Wife (2015-2016) – Hickey had a recurring role as Neil Gross, a tech billionaire, in this legal drama series.
- The Ex (2016) – He appeared in this short-lived comedy series as Marv, the father of the main character.
- In Treatment (2021) – Hickey joined the cast of the reboot of this therapy-centered drama series, playing the role of Colin.
John Benjamin Hickey Net Worth
John Benjamin Hickey’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. This is also from different ventures, movies and other businesses. This can fluctuate over time.